Training stands of type 1 ( IM-DCM ), type 2 ( BLDCM-DCM ) are small portable cabinet that includes one or two evaluation kits MCB and an aggregate of two motors.
Availability of two different motors mounted on the same shaft allows increasing functionability of the stand by means of:
- training the programming of embedded systems, including under MexBIOS Development Studio development environment;
- developing algorithms and circuits for controlling two types of motors in one stand;
- studying static and dynamic operation modes;
- studying and adjusting the electric drive operation under loading.
There are two versions of stands of this type:
- with induction motor and dc motor of type «1» (IM-DCM);
- with brushless dc motor and brushed dc motor of type «2» (BLDCM-DCM).
DC motors are completed by speed sensors – encoders.
Brushless dc motor has built-in Hall sensors.
The motor shafts are linked together by means of spring coupling without torque sensor.
The stands include:
- personal computer;
- processor module based on microcontroller TMS320F28335 “Delfino” (Developer’s module MChip176-28335), TMS320F28035 “Piccolo” (Developer’s module MChip80-28035) or TMS320LF2812 (Developer’s module mZdsp-2812);
- interface board with liquid-crystal display, buttons, digital and analog input-output lines;
- power board with power module and power supply;
- motor aggregate of specified type with built-in encoder;
- hand control panel with control and indication components;
- power supply unit;
- case with overall dimensions 650 х 450 х 250 mm.
The stand can be completed by a notebook or personal computer.
Communication of the stand and the computer can be carried out via interfaces RS-232, RS-485 or USB.
In the stand the simultaneous operation of two motors is implemented – for imitation of loadings. In notebook computer the signals from current, voltage, speed and position sensors are visualized.
The stand is able to be programmed under block programming environment by means of changing structure and parameters of the control system of electric drive.
In the set to control the converters with ability of switching control from notebook can be included a hand control panel (handles of speed reference, torque reference, buttons of start, stop, reverse, mode select switch, speed display).
The training stand is to be supplied from 1-phase ac power line 50 Hz 220 V +10%-15%.
The delivery set includes:
- stand ticket, combined with manual;
- training guide to carry out laboratory works in discipline «Control systems of electric drives»;
- demo projects to control the motor and loading aggregate.