The module is intended for developing and debugging software that is developed for microcontrollers TMS320F2833х, TMS320F2823х, as well as for programming and testing chips built on their basis.
Features and advantages
- Developer’s module MChip176-28335 is a debugging board with ZIF-panel and integrated USB-programmer for microcontrollers TMS320F28332, TMS320F28334, TMS320F28335, TMS320F28232, TMS320F28234, TMS320F28235 manufactured by Texas Instruments.
- The module design and periphery allow using the module as complete processor board for the electric motor control units.
- ZIF-panel with zero insertion force.
- Processor: TMS320F28335.
- Two interfaces USB 2.0 and RS-232 are available on the board.
- The board can be powered both from the USB power bus and from an external power supply.
- EEPROM on board - 64 kByte (8k x 8).
- Buttons for testing input - 4.
- LEDs for testing output - 5.
- Digital input/output lines, total - 88.
- Programming: Integrated USB-programmer (XDS100 driver), Connector IEEE 1149.1 JTAG.
- The module is supplied with operational real-time environment MexBIOS™ that is pre-installed into Flash-memory of the processor and with graphical programming environment MexBIOS™Development Studio that accelerates considerably the development of the software.
- For the consumer of the modules mZdsp 2812 the environment MexBIOS™Development Studio is accessible for downloading for free in section Software of the website.
- The module can be programmed both in graphical environment MexBIOS™Development Studio and in Code Composer Studio environment.
- Development board MChip176-28335
- Power supply ~220 V / + 5 V, 3 A
- Programmer *
- Null-modem cable DB9F-DB9F 3.0м
- Cable USB 2.0 A/B 1.8m with ferrite rings
- Engineering manual
- Pre-installed OS MexBIOS™