Evaluation Kit MCB-01 is designed for developing and debugging the embedded software of the motor control systems based on microcontrollers 1867ВЦ5Т manufactured by Research Institute of Electronic Technology (Voronezh, Russia), in particular:
- Control of the electric drive parameters (current, torque, speed, position);
- Protections of electric drive;
- Process control;
- Signaling and remote control;
- Digital Communications;
- Human-machine interface.
The evaluation set provides the control for:
- Single or dual motor drive;
- Three-phase induction motor;
- Synchronous motor;
- DC motor.
The evaluation set supports most of must-have features of common servo drives and frequency converters, including integrated interfaces USB and RS-232, ROM, digital-to-analog converter, analog-to-digital converter, seven-segment display, buttons etc.
Features and Benefits:
- Two interfaces USB 2.0 and RS -232 are available;
- An encoder can be connected;
- ROM, DAC, ADC, seven-segment LED, 6 buttons, reference device, digital inputs and outputs are built-in;
- The dc link voltage up to 350 V with a continuous current of 3 A (a maximum one of 20 A).
- Interface card InterCard-0 1;
- The power board UniPower -01;
- Electric motor according to the order *;
- Power Supply AC / DC ~ 220 V / 24 B;
- Null-modem cable DB9F-DB9F 3.0m;
- Cable USB 2.0 A / B 1.8m with ferrite rings;
- A set of connecting cables;
- Engineering manual;