Successful study in new program «Visual environment MexBIOS for embedded control systems of electric motors»
19th to 21st of Februrary 2013 two researchers from Department of Microprocessor-based Automation Means of the Perm National Research Polytechnic University have studied in special-purpose laboratory «Microprocessor Control systems» in the program «Visual environment MexBIOS for embedded control systems of electric motors» that is taught by the staff of «NPF Mechatronica-Pro» LTD.
After successful finishing the program the certificates were presented to the trainees.
The program includes:
- studying the basics of the DC and AC motor control;
- studying the technique of the software development for the control system of the electric motors under MexBIOS Development Studio environment;
- simulation of the software project operation;
- tuning of the controlled loops;
- running and debugging the developed project on Evaluation Kit MCB-02.