Delivery of testing complex to JSC "Transneft"
In November 2012 "NPF Mechatronica-Pro" Ltd (Tomsk, Russia) has successfully developed, manufactured, tested and delivered a testing complex made on order of «TomZEL» Corp. The testing complex consists of test benches SEL-1, SEM-1 and is intended for tuning and testing the control blocks BUR for explosion-proof multiturn electric drives of stop valves with maximum motor torque up to 10 000 Nm.
The electric test bench SEL-1 is intended for testing and tuning the control block’s electric parameters. It consists of control cabinet and a device that rotates the position sensor. The test bench SEL-1 is able to:
- generate three-phase sin-wave voltage with frequency of 45…60 Hz and root-mean-square value 0 to 600 V;
- generate 11 additional sin-wave voltages with separate setting of each voltage amplitude;
- ensure long (up to 8 hours) flow of currents up to 200 A in power switches of the control blocks;
- generate three-step voltage and current patterns with adjustable amplitudes and durations ranging from milliseconds to minutes;
- generate cyclic control diagrams for the block BUR and register results of its operation in event register;
- drive and test the position sensor of the block BUR;
- check the circuits of remote signaling and control of 24 V dc and 220 V ac voltage;
- check the analog output of block BUR 0…20 mA;
- test the serial control channel of the block BUR via RS-485.
The electromechanical test bench SEM-1 is intended for testing and tuning the electromechanical parameters of the control blocks. It consists of control cabinet and two load frames with load motors of 4 and 15 kW. On the frames the blocks and corresponding motors are fixed. The test bench SEM-1 is able to provide:
- three-phase sin-wave voltage with frequency of 50 Hz and root-mean-square value 0 to 450 V and for currents up to 100 A (with 380 V);
- load torque on the shaft of tested motor up to 50 Nm for rotation speeds up to 3000 rev/min.