To load start project and block library into memory of microcontroller by means of plugin SAUFlash TCLXDS the emulator SAU510iso version 2 should be available and the following procedure should be carried out:
1. Go to inlay Edit of main menu.
2. Click the drop-down menu of button Program.
Fig. 1. Starting plugin SAUFlash TCLXDS
4. The plugin dialog box will appear, as shown in fig. 2:
Fig. 2. Dialog box of plugin SAUFlash TCLXDS
You need to change first argument of Command
line to sau510isov2
Fig. 3. Changing settings of Command line
6. Click button Select ? OK. Changes of Command line will be saved.
7. Open again the plugin dialog box.
8. Connect the emulator to the board and power-up the board.
Output files are already selected by default. If other files need to be selected for loading, you need to click the file selection button
10. Then you need to click button Program on the right of item File of main assembly (loading the block library). The loading process will be displayed in a window.
Fig. 4. Result of successful loading
11. If a user section is used, then you need to click button Program on the right of item File of user assembly (loading the user’s block library).
12. Click button Program on the right of item File of start project (loading the start project). The loading of start project is carried out. The loading process will be displayed in a window.