NEW TRAINING STANDS FOR TESTING ELECTRIC MOTORS
"NPF Mechatronica-Pro" proudly announces the launch of new training stands. Training stands of type 5 (DC Motor – Squirrel Cage Induction Motor, DC Motor – Wound Rotor Induction Motor) and of type 6 (DC Motor – Squirrel Cage Induction Motor, DC Motor – DC Motor with separate excitation) are implemented in the form of a control cabinet and separate units with a transformer and a braking resistor .
There are several types of electric motors controlled by the stand:
- DCM - DC motor;
- SCIM - Squirrel Cage Induction Motor;
- WRIM - Wound Rotor Induction Motor;
- SEDCM - Separately excited DC motor;
Embedded software of the stands provides:
- control of induction electric motor (with and without feedback);
- control of DC motor (with and without feedback);
- ability to form an arbitrary characteristic of mechanical load as a function of rotational speed;
- ability to modify the structure and parameters of the software via visual development environment MexBIOS Development Studio.