The module is intended for developing and debugging software for microcontrollers NT32M4F1 (МС01) manufactured by JSC «Research Institute of Electronic Technology», Voronezh-city, Russia.
Features and advantages
- Developer's module MBS-NT32M4F1 is a debugging board with integrated JTAG-programmer (USB) for microcontroller NT32M4F1 (МС01) manufactured by JSC «Research Institute of Electronic Technology», Voronezh-city, Russia.
- The module design and periphery allow using the module as complete processor board for the electric motor control units.
- Three interfaces are available on the board: USB 2.0, RS-485, Ethernet.
- The board can be powered both from the USB power bus and from an external power supply.
- EEPROM on board - 64 kByte (8k x 8).
- Number of buttons on board for testing input - 4.
- Number of LEDs on board for testing output - 6.
- Number of digital input/output lines in sockets, total – 46 (including PWM, QEP, UART, SPI).
- Number of analog input lines in socket, total – 14.
- Programming: Integrated USB-programmer (XDS100 driver), Connector IEEE 1149.1 JTAG. Connection to programmer J-link via socket adapter.
- The module is supplied with operational real-time environment MexBIOS™ that is pre-installed into Flash-memory of the processor and with graphical programming environment MexBIOS™Development Studio that accelerates considerably the development of the software.
- For the consumer of the modules MBS-NT32M4F1 the environment MexBIOS™Development Studio is accessible for downloading for free in section Software of the website.
- The module can be programmed both in graphical environment MexBIOS™Development Studio and in Code Composer Studio environment.
- Development board MBS-NT32M4F1;
- Power supply ~220 V / + 5 V, 3 A*;
- Cable USB 2.0 A -->B 1.8m with ferrite rings;
- Engineering manual;
- Pre-installed MexBIOS™Kernel.
- * optional